Harbour City Centre
29 Brandon Street
A $25 million refurbishment and seismic strengthening programme is about to get underway at Wellington’s Harbour City Centre – and the door is now open to businesses seeking to secure space in this premium retail and office development.
- Spectacular CBD location, close to the Lambton Quay ‘golden mile’
- Character building with a stylish blend of heritage features and modern architecture
- Seismically strengthened to 100% of the National Building Standards
- Designed by award-winning Herriot Melhuish O’Neill Architects
- 19 carparks and a secure bike park facility
- Fully refurbished with new lifts, lighting, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems and toilet, shower and locker facilities
- Character features include high ceilings, north- and south-facing terrace decks (level 3) and a light-filled eastern stairway
- Premium retail opportunity with large glass frontage and high pedestrian traffic
- Scheduled to be ready for new tenants in early 2019
An Information Memorandum is available on request.
Contact: Nick White
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +64 21 932 500